vs. D-RAYS, 9/17

OFFNY

• Replies 352
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Tomorrow is another loss with Miley going. This team better be ready to go Monday, Red Sox are going to be looking to run away with the division and knock us out of the playoffs and we can't win games at home anymore apparently so they're in a good position.

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk

Tomorrow is another loss with Miley going. This team better be ready to go Monday, Red Sox are going to be looking to run away with the division and knock us out of the playoffs and we can't win games at home anymore apparently so they're in a good position.

I think Miley is due for a competent outing.

Maybe 5 IP 2 ER.

Of course if Buck sends him back out for the sixth all bets are off.

So, why has there never been a claim that pitch trax is 100% accurate then? Hmm? Maybe because it's NOT? It can miss by an inch in any direction and if one misses by an inch to the right and another an inch to the left,

that's a two inch difference between pitch trax locators. Perhaps you thought it was 100% and never made a mistake? The TV graphics are never completely accurate and neither are the ones on gameday. If an actual

overhead view shows it off the plate, then it's off the plate.

I don't want to get into this with you! Especially not in a Saturday night game thread. One of two games I get to see live each week! I don't think you know all of the different fields of science this involves and that I know a little of. Let's just f-ing DROP it! MMMkay?

I think Miley is due for a competent outing.

Maybe 5 IP 2 ER.

Of course if Buck sends him back out for the sixth all bets are off.

Will the offense show up against Odorizzi? He's going to be on his A+ stuff I'm sure.

Archived