Wow! This is Inexcusable.

pastorfan

• Replies 31
  • Created
  • Last Reply
So we will let Reimold strike out twice in key situations while Mancini sits on the bench. There is no explanation for it. Mancini hit as many home runs as Reimold in three games! Someone explain this to me.

Mancini started at DH tonight. I guess you've been watching intently.

So we will let Reimold strike out twice in key situations while Mancini sits on the bench. There is no explanation for it. Mancini hit as many home runs as Reimold in three games! Someone explain this to me.

Mancini isn't an outfielder.

Seems like a pretty simple explanation to me.

How many runs has Nolan saved with his glove this game?

I would think that you would pick on Davis since he is failing at all aspects of the game tonight.

BTW Nolan has six homeruns.

You should fact check yourself before you do these little rants.

So we will let Reimold strike out twice in key situations, while Mancini sits on the bench. There is no explanation for it. Mancini hit as many home runs as Reimold in three games! Someone explain this to me.

o

Mancini was sitting on the bench while Reimold was batting because it was not his turn in the order.

Mancini is batting 5th, Reimold is batting 9th.

o

Mancini was sitting on the bench while Reimold was batting because it was not his turn in the order.

LOL. It is called sarcasm. Yes Nolan has played decent defense tonight, it is just hard to see our team fall out of the playoffs because they can't hit. Literally, this is killing me.

So we will let Reimold strike out twice in key situations, while Mancini sits on the bench. There is no explanation for it. Mancini hit as many home runs as Reimold in three games! Someone explain this to me.

o

LOL. It is called sarcasm. Yes Nolan has played decent defense tonight, it is just hard to see our team fall out of the playoffs because they can't hit. Literally, this is killing me.

o

What were you being sarcastic about?

Also, I didn't say anything about Reimold's defense. Can of Corn did. Why did you quote me?

Archived