Playoff tickets

Fuzzball22

I disagree 100%. They can't sell out the stadium on a giveaway last weekend so what would lead anyone to believe people are jumping in line and throwing out hundreds of dollars for games that may not even get played?

I will be buying tickets during lottery and when public sale happens. I would bet money I have no issues what so ever buying tickets to WC and both ALDS games. Maybe I'm wrong but as someone who has bought tickets for every playoff game directly from the Orioles since 2012 WITHOUT being a season ticket holder, I have a good grasp on how this works.

Also, there will be tickets for sale this weekend. The "held back" tickets for people putting down deposits today and tomorrow will be available to the public

I am not a season ticket holder, and my success with getting the ability to buy tickets through the lottery was 50-50, until this past season, and I never got lottery information.

If you are willing to spend the money, people are always willing to resell playoff tickets to make a profit.

• Replies 75
  • Created
  • Last Reply
I'd be holding out to see if they make it to the ALDS. No need to buy tickets if they aren't gonna make it there, because I assume that money is unrefundable. So you just pissed away a stupid amount of money on something that isn't happening

You assume wrong, I have brought tickets for playoff games, only to find that game not played, and got a refund from the Orioles.

I'd be holding out to see if they make it to the ALDS. No need to buy tickets if they aren't gonna make it there, because I assume that money is unrefundable. So you just pissed away a stupid amount of money on something that isn't happening

Nah....it's not unrefundable. If they don't play you get your money back. From the Orioles, or from StubHub.

I am not a season ticket holder, and my success with getting the ability to buy tickets through the lottery was 50-50, until this past season, and I never got lottery information.

If you are willing to spend the money, people are always willing to resell playoff tickets to make a profit.

This is the 2nd year of 3 that I have been chosen for lottery. No issues with that in '12 and just now in '16. In '14 I was able to buy tickets from the Orioles just by checking online a few times a day. Tickets "magically" show up.

For anyone using stubhub, but them less than an hour before gametime for best prices.

This is the 2nd year of 3 that I have been chosen for lottery. No issues with that in '12 and just now in '16. In '14 I was able to buy tickets from the Orioles just by checking online a few times a day. Tickets "magically" show up.

For anyone using stubhub, but them less than an hour before gametime for best prices.

Beats what I did in 1996 and spend 5 hours in line waiting for the ticket window to open. :)

I shockingly got a lottery win notice. Landed 4 tix x 3 games at 10:00am sharp today. Now trying to sell a used kidney on EBay. And yes, you get full refund of all costs and fees for games not played. Even on StubHub.

My lottery code only allowed me 4 tickets to one game.

Archived