Wild card viewing gatherings outside of Baltimore area

orioleslist

• Replies 48
  • Created
  • Last Reply
Horsebox is a great place, the owner Dave is usually there and loves talking baseball and all things Baltimore. It was packed for the ALCS in '14.

14th and Ave A

I was there for the WC in 2012. I had a good time and many of us were so happy we were hugging and crying. Won't be able to make it out tomorrow since I have a little one at home but will definitely be watching.

Just a FYI, I am pretty sure Sidebar does a comedy night on Tuesday so it may not be a good choice for this game.

No worries. We'll catch you next time. I don't know about you, but I've lived in Louisville since 2002, and there's a strong contingent of O's fans up here. I meet new ones all the time through work, my kids' school or just in my neighborhood.

There will be a few of us tomorrow night at Shenaningans (along with at least one Jays fan, a good friend of mine with not many other faults...), hoping we'll have a chance for a larger gathering for a weekend game if we get past the wild card round.

Thank you my friend.

I'll be watching at home in Asheville, NC. I have a home theatre with an HD projector on to 132" diagonal screen. Two rows of four recycling chairs. Anyone in the are who wants to join me reply. I'll check this string periodically.

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk Pro

Hey, I live in Asheville. Unfortunately I have a gig tonite and will be watching the game on tape after 10:30, but if you ever want to get up for a game, lemme know. Jon Corbin.56 on facebook.

Anyone gathering for a viewing party in Charlotte nc?

I'm not, but I watched a Ravens game at SIP on N. Tryon street a couple years ago. There must have been 100 Baltimore fans in there. They had Natty Boh for sale and various Maryland themed specials and shots. If they still meet there, I'd bet that's the place for the Wild Card tonight. The group was called Queen City Ravens.

Archived