Wild card viewing gatherings outside of Baltimore area

orioleslist

• Replies 48
  • Created
  • Last Reply
I thought there might be some interest in a thread where people could post where they'll be watching the wild card game outside of the Baltimore area.

In Louisville, KY, a bunch of us will get together at Shenaningans, 1611 Norris Place, in the Highlands. Our last major viewing party was Game 3 of the 2014 ALDS vs. Detroit... Time for another glorious win.

Of course on a weekday night, it might not be a huge crowd, but all Louisville and Kentuckiana O's fans will be most welcome.

Yo dog I live in Louisville. I'll try to make it.

South Florida anyone? Before we get blown away by the latest hurricane?

It's not an Orioles gathering place, but at Duffy's Tavern in S. Miami (on Red Rd. about 8 min. drive north of the U. of Miami) there's a great bartender--Jimmy, originally from Brooklyn and son of the owner--who turns one of the TVs to the O's game whenever I go there no matter what everyone else is watching. He works T/W/Th nights and Fri/Sat afternoons. Plenty of parking behind the building. Good beer and food specials almost everyday.

Working late can't make it go O's.

No worries. We'll catch you next time. I don't know about you, but I've lived in Louisville since 2002, and there's a strong contingent of O's fans up here. I meet new ones all the time through work, my kids' school or just in my neighborhood.

There will be a few of us tomorrow night at Shenaningans (along with at least one Jays fan, a good friend of mine with not many other faults...), hoping we'll have a chance for a larger gathering for a weekend game if we get past the wild card round.

Archived