Wild card viewing gatherings outside of Baltimore area

orioleslist

I thought there might be some interest in a thread where people could post where they'll be watching the wild card game outside of the Baltimore area.

In Louisville, KY, a bunch of us will get together at Shenaningans, 1611 Norris Place, in the Highlands. Our last major viewing party was Game 3 of the 2014 ALDS vs. Detroit... Time for another glorious win.

Of course on a weekday night, it might not be a huge crowd, but all Louisville and Kentuckiana O's fans will be most welcome.

• Replies 48
  • Created
  • Last Reply

What network is it on?

I'll be cursing if it's on MLB Network. We had MLB at my house, but we recently sold our place. Temporarily staying at my in-laws while we wait to move into a new place. And of course they don't have MLB Network.

If it's on MLB Network, I might have to invest in the MLB streaming service just for the occasion.

What network is it on?

I'll be cursing if it's on MLB Network. We had MLB at my house, but we recently sold our place. Temporarily staying at my in-laws while we wait to move into a new place. And of course they don't have MLB Network.

If it's on MLB Network, I might have to invest in the MLB streaming service just for the occasion.

All AL playoff games are on TBS.

Two NLDS games will be on MLB Network, the rest FS1. They rotate leagues every year.

Great--I hope to finally try it out. The Yelp reviews make it sound really welcoming and reliable.

It's still open and a pretty good spot if you happen to go on a night with Orioles fans around. I might go by for the wild card game depending on work.

EDIT: Horsebox, that is. Never been to Sidebar.

Great--I hope to finally try it out. The Yelp reviews make it sound really welcoming and reliable.

Horsebox is a great place, the owner Dave is usually there and loves talking baseball and all things Baltimore. It was packed for the ALCS in '14.

14th and Ave A

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk

Archived