Do We Go After Dexter Fowler

ORIOLE33

• Replies 40
  • Created
  • Last Reply
Unless Buck decides to take a shine to a kid and put him in the opening day lineup.

You never know.

Rickard hit well when he was in a platoon.

Maybe there is a young utility infielder that can replace Flaherty. Buck doesn't rest his infielders anyway......

This year the O's had Bundy, Kim, Hart, Givens, Rickard, Wilson and Wright as rookies. But somehow fans seem to think that Mancini will be the only rookie on the 25 man roster next year. I doubt that. RF and the 25th man are probably filled with rookies IMO.

Where do you gather that fans think Mancini will be the only rookie?

Sure, it's entirely possible with the way the roster is currently assembled but no one has said that that is it. On the flip side, only 3 of the guys you listed actually made their mlb debut this season so they were pegged to make the team the year before.

Where do you gather that fans think Mancini will be the only rookie?

Sure, it's entirely possible with the way the roster is currently assembled but no one has said that that is it. On the flip side, only 3 of the guys you listed actually made their mlb debut this season so they were pegged to make the team the year before.

I don't think Mancini is a lock to be on the team. Hard not to like what we saw but he wasn't even called up right away in September.

Hart will be a rookie next year in reality.

If Worley is back they have no flexibility in the pen. Pen arm or bench player are the annual options.

I could see them trading Worley to a team thin with starters like San Diego or Cincinnati. That's if they can't move Miley, Gallardo, or Ubaldo.

Fowler's not coming here.

I don't think Mancini is a lock to be on the team. Hard not to like what we saw but he wasn't even called up right away in September.

Hart will be a rookie next year in reality.

Buck says he doesn't put much credence into September and Spring Training results.

Of course Buck also says he doesn't believe in the save rule.

Archived