SURVIVOR - OH style

bigbird

• Replies 107
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Heres the voting breakdown so far:

(11) Gibbons – LeesburgO's Fan, Moose Milligan, bigbird, B8&W8, markakis4pres, tennOsfan, vatech1994, geschinger, italianstallion, TGO, bgtimber75

(9) Castillo – Rockbird, Three Run Homer, tywright, tank222, FruitLoopKid, burds13, Sports Guy, erb8472, glenn__davis

(5) Baez – boof, cindyluvsbrady, bmorefan83, CrazyTrain, boogidownoriole

(3) Bako – bobmc, olehippi, 33rd&Ellerslie

(1) Mora – Peace21

*I WILL UPDATE THIS TO KEEP OFFICIAL TALLY*

Id have to go with Baez....

I know that everyone is going with Gibbons, but Baez has without a doubt cost us more games this year single-handedly... Its almost incredible how much he negatively impacted games... It just goes to show you why Perlozzo ended up biting it the way he did.....

Bottom line is that there's still hope Gibbons can become a productive player again, and with his contract you have to at least give him a shot. I've never been a big fan of his and I hated that contract they gave him, but he's better than what he's played this year.

Castillo is so bad at the plate that he makes Bako look good. That's saying something.

Bottom line is that there's still hope Gibbons can become a productive player again, and with his contract you have to at least give him a shot. I've never been a big fan of his and I hated that contract they gave him, but he's better than what he's played this year.

Castillo is so bad at the plate that he makes Bako look good. That's saying something.

Makes you wonder who made the decision to make these guys our backup catchers in the first place?

Id have to go with Baez....

I know that everyone is going with Gibbons, but Baez has without a doubt cost us more games this year single-handedly... Its almost incredible how much he negatively impacted games... It just goes to show you why Perlozzo ended up biting it the way he did.....

Lets get some more votes for Baez!!!!

Archived