SURVIVOR - OH style

bigbird

OK, Who is the first player on the 25 man roster to be voted off the 25 man island. No trade, who will replace them, etc. Just who needs to go and now!

My vote is for Gibbons. He has no use on this team. He also seems to have developed somewhat of an attitude this season.

Who is first to go in your book?

• Replies 107
  • Created
  • Last Reply

If this was played like the actual Survivor, someone like Gibbons would go first...but don't discount a group getting rid of someone like Tejada or Millar. They'd see them as a major threat down the line and would vote them out sooner before they could consildate their position.

Dammit.

Okay then, I'll go with Castillo. I really dislike Gibbons a lot more, but despite his offensive explosion yesterday, Castillo is worthless.

I'd rather have Castillo at his salary than Bako at his.

My vote to be kicked off is Gibbons, hands down.

If this was played like the actual Survivor, someone like Gibbons would go first...but don't discount a group getting rid of someone like Tejada or Millar. They'd see them as a major threat down the line and would vote them out sooner before they could consildate their position.

Hey, let's not overthink it! I mean, sure, we could speculate how Tejada and Mora could form an alliance with some stragglers and vote out Corey Patterson before he can go on a run of immunity challenge wins, while Jeremy Guthrie finds the hidden idol and plays it at tribal council, shockingly turning the vote against a stunned Jay Payton, who vows to get his revenge by giving his jury vote to Nick Markakis. (Yeah, I watch too much Survivor.)

Anyway, to answer the question...if salary is taken into the equation, I'd dump Gibbons or Baez. If salary isn't a factor, I'd lose Paul Bako, who is easily the most useless player on the team.

Bako (for Ramon) and then Boom Boom who, though not totally useless, is redundant with Corey.

I'd still like to see House vice Castillo just to see how bad he might be defensively to spell Rrrrramon and provide another bat for the bench. The way Trembley manages, he'd get some AB's, imho.

This question isn't about analysis for me. Whose removal would make me the happiest? Easy answer for me

Gibbons

I'm amazed that my opinion of him has fallen so far so fast.

I know, me too. Just a couple years ago he was like the spirit of the young kid, getting a shot and trying like hell to stay in the show. Once he got that contract...

Archived