Miguel Castro

brvn52

One of the guys I'm excited to track this year is Castro. I know the O's said they'd send him to Bowie, but I haven't heard anything since, he hasn't pitched (that I know of), and he's not listed on the Baysox roster. Does anyone know what's going with him and when we'll see him?

• 1 year later...

This thread is kind of an orphan, so it seemed like a good place to park this feel-good story:

http://www.masnsports.com/steve-melewski/2018/12/for-miguel-castro-giving-back-begins-at-home.html

Castro was an excellent acquisition by Duquette and has been pretty solid over the last two years.   I hope he has a successful 2019.    It would not surprise me if teams pursued him at the deadline.   

• Upvote 1
  • Like 1

• 9 months later...

I do not think he is a non-tender candidate, there are too many people around who would be closer to the axe.

However, he’s one of those guys that you’re just waiting around for the next time he blows up. I will be very happy when we have 13 guys who are better than he is.