Changing Our Minds

Is it just me, or have many of us been changing our minds about various players in the past few days and weeks as the draft approaches? I am constantly bombarded with new information as regards these prospects, so my mock draft and personal top players board have been in constant flux. Now I know why most sites only post their updates on those things weekly and such... it's almost mind-boggling how much info one can get on any given player. I love it, but someone stop the carousel. :D

Is it just me, or have many of us been changing our minds about various players in the past few days and weeks as the draft approaches? I am constantly bombarded with new information as regards these prospects, so my mock draft and personal top players board have been in constant flux. Now I know why most sites only post their updates on those things weekly and such... it's almost mind-boggling how much info one can get on any given player. I love it, but someone stop the carousel. :D

Just imagine what the scouts are going through! :D

How do you compare different players, at different positions, at different ages, playing in different leagues, with different stats?:eek: I can't imagine being responsible for that crapshoot.

Are there stats on which teams have performed the best in their scouting?

Don't you mean mind-bottling???... let when all of your thoughts and ideas are trapped in a bottle?

BTW, it's just you. :laughlol:

How do you compare different players, at different positions, at different ages, playing in different leagues, with different stats?:eek: I can't imagine being responsible for that crapshoot.

Are there stats on which teams have performed the best in their scouting?

That last question is one that someone somewhere likely has... but not I. I wish I did. :scratchchinhmm:

Personally I haven't wavered at all, not that it means anything.

I've been hoping for Alvarez to drop due to signability and if not I'd take Smoak. Only other guy I'd take before Smoak would be Beckham, but I don't expect him to fall.

If we get any one of Alvarez, Smoak, Beckham, or Matusz I'll be happy. Anyone else and I'll be a bit bummed, but excited to see anyways because Jordan does such a good job. My opinion is so massively uniformed compared to his that no matter who I think they should've taken, I'll probably immediately start liking whoever Jordan likes best at that slot.

Personally I haven't wavered at all, not that it means anything.

I've been hoping for Alvarez to drop due to signability and if not I'd take Smoak. Only other guy I'd take before Smoak would be Beckham, but I don't expect him to fall.

If we get any one of Alvarez, Smoak, Beckham, or Matusz I'll be happy. Anyone else and I'll be a bit bummed, but excited to see anyways because Jordan does such a good job. My opinion is so massively uniformed compared to his that no matter who I think they should've taken, I'll probably immediately start liking whoever Jordan likes best at that slot.

Hehehe, yeah... whoever we take we're going to love immediately and determine JJ was right all along. :)

Honestly, we're in very good position here. You can make good arguments for any one of the top 6-7 guys, and we only need to eliminate 3 of them before it's our turn to pick. It's a good year to be no. 4.

Honestly, we're in very good position here. You can make good arguments for any one of the top 6-7 guys, and we only need to eliminate 3 of them before it's our turn to pick. It's a good year to be no. 4.

Agreed. I'd rather not wait for Tim Beckham, but I'd be quite happy with him, Smoak, Alvarez or Matusz. I really would love Smoak or Alvarez.

Archived