vs. WHITE SOX, 6/12

OFFNY

• Replies 362
  • Created
  • Last Reply
Just now, eddie83 said:

I guess it wasn't the Yankees lineup being so good.  

Haha that's sort of what I was thinking. ESPN won't point it out because it ruins the narrative of the Yankees just being the new Murderers Row, but I think tonight more so confirms the complete ineptitude of the Orioles' pitching over the past several games. 

5 minutes ago, Norfolk orioles said:

We did not turn the page.

True. And in the presser whenever they quote an Orioles player, it's the same broken record that basically says "It's frustrating", followed by a few wingdings like "Have to work on my fastball command" or "I wasn't feeling my changeup all night", etc. 

You might as well not even quote the players and just copy-paste from our loss articles from 2009.

Just now, allquixotic said:

True. And in the presser whenever they quote an Orioles player, it's the same broken record that basically says "It's frustrating", followed by a few wingdings like "Have to work on my fastball command" or "I wasn't feeling my changeup all night", etc. 

You might as well not even quote the players and just copy-paste from our loss articles from 2009.

"Physically I felt good. You know? Just tried to establish my breaking stuff too early. I made some good pitches."

1 minute ago, allquixotic said:

What could a player say in a press conference after a game in this stretch that would make you feel good?

Archived