Name them all

weams

2 minutes ago, weams said:

Absolutely!

Pretty powerful from Davis. Talked about Oates and other players. It bothers him all these years later. 

I swear I remember an incident where Davis and Johnny got into an argument. I think Davis also got hit with a foul ball in the dugout one night. Nothing went right for him. 

• Replies 52
  • Created
  • Last Reply
2 minutes ago, Ohfan67 said:

Davis video is neat. That guy took so much heat for being a part of that terrible trade. 

Yes he did. People still talk about that deal now. 

http://articles.baltimoresun.com/1993-09-07/sports/1993250038_1_oates-davis-orioles

Here was when he and Oates got into an argument. 

Never remembered Milton Kent covering the Orioles. Thought he covered sports media and the NBA. 

21 minutes ago, eddie83 said:

Yes he did. People still talk about that deal now. 

http://articles.baltimoresun.com/1993-09-07/sports/1993250038_1_oates-davis-orioles

Here was when he and Oates got into an argument. 

Never remembered Milton Kent covering the Orioles. Thought he covered sports media and the NBA. 

Deleted: Too focused on the negative. 

o

I once won a Nick Markakis-signed baseball with an answer to a trivia question in regard to that game at Fan-Fest in 2009 ....... of which I received free tickets to in the first place (along with free season tickets) for being "Fan of the Game" on the final weekend of the season in a game against the Blue Jays the season before.

He asked who the Orioles' pitcher was who pitched a complete-game shutout for the first-ever game at OPACY. Everybody screamed, "Rick Sutcliffe." But then he said, "I wasn't finished with the question. What was the exact date of this game?" I raised my hand, and he called on me, I then said, "April 6th, 1992."

o

Here's a better photo
DHiM7PHXcAAqxea.jpg

Glenn Davis, Jim Twisting By The Poole, Mark Grab A Bat Williamson, Pente favorite Mike Moose Mussina, Gregg Otter Olson, Rick Sutcliffe, Mike Devo Devereaux, Billy Ripken, Chris Hoiles, Alan Mills, Cal Jr. Joe Slak Orsulak, Mark McLemore, Big Ben McDonald, pitching coach Dick Boswell, Angelos' favorite Leo Gomez

Couldn't stand it, just bagged two tickets in Sec 12 and will see my first game in the Duquette Era tomorrow with my son.  He is very excited at the possibility of seeing some of these guys.  And I am really pumped!  Win tonight first....Imagine!!

Shouldn't that be Dick Bosman and not Dick Boswell. 

53 minutes ago, TonySoprano said:

Here's a better photo
DHiM7PHXcAAqxea.jpg

Glenn Davis, Jim Twisting By The Poole, Mark Grab A Bat Williamson, Pente favorite Mike Moose Mussina, Gregg Otter Olson, Rick Sutcliffe, Mike Devo Devereaux, Billy Ripken, Chris Hoiles, Alan Mills, Cal Jr. Joe Slak Orsulak, Mark McLemore, Big Ben McDonald, pitching coach Dick Boswell, Angelos' favorite Leo Gomez

Shouldn't that be Dick Bosman and not Dick Boswell?  I'm surprised Mussina came back, nice to see him back at the park. 

3 hours ago, TonySoprano said:

Here's a better photo
DHiM7PHXcAAqxea.jpg

On a side note...

https://twitter.com/realbenmcdonald/status/898678036186316800

Archived