June 6th versus Jays

wickedwitch

Shack, I told you I wasn't the only one who thought the Jays had some really crappy unis.

:)

At the time, I think we were discussing Compartive Ugliness ;-)

As for these...

Those TOR softball uniforms sure are OOOGLY... the numbers hurt my eyes...

• Replies 306
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Although Bradford unforgivably walked the leadoff batter in the 8th, he kept his composure pretty well after Ramon decided not to catch when Eckstein was up.

So I think a little credit is due to Bradford as well.

This team is so much fun to watch this year. Great win. :)

And Nick closes the broadcast by responding to Amber's inane questions with some, um, mumble-mumble ;-)

She looked pissed after the interview, like "gee, thanks".

I'm surprised Extra Innings even let us see that much. For those of you with regular MASN, any good interviews?

She looked pissed after the interview, like "gee, thanks".

Well, she never asks anything, really.

It's always like, "How important is it that something good happened?" or "How good does it feel that so-and-so came through?" or "How much does this win help the team's momentum?" or something else mindless.

What's any player gonna say? "Um, not much." She basically forces them to answer along the lines of "Oh, yeah, that's really huge."

AFAIK, there's no law against somebody asking an actual question. For example, she did ask Nick something about his hitting, but it just invited him to say "Oh, I feel comfortable now and I'm seeing the ball well and getting some good pitches to hit" or some such crap. She could just as easily have asked him what little changes he made in his stance, or what he and Crow were working on, or something else that invited him to say something about actual baseball stuff.

I agree with you entirely. I was just thought it was funny because she seemed to be hoping for something along the lines of Adam Jones' interview after his game-winning RBI early in the season (against Seattle?) where he said he couldn't wait to face the Yankees.

Archived