Ongoing Lineup Thread, 2018

OFFNY

Just now, Can_of_corn said:

The rebuild hasn't started yet.  This was a team built to win.

Exactly! This is not rebuild yet, this is just a poorly put together "contender". I am beyond ready for this team to put the right people in place to conduct a proper rebuild. And I will be fine with losing through a real rebuild, I am not fine with watching this crud with a contenders mentality. 

• Replies 761
  • Created
  • Last Reply
3 minutes ago, theobird said:

Exactly! This is not rebuild yet, this is just a poorly put together "contender". I am beyond ready for this team to put the right people in place to conduct a proper rebuild. And I will be fine with losing through a real rebuild, I am not fine with watching this crud with a contenders mentality. 

Nobody has a contenders mentality anymore. We just can’t call up a bunch of guys from the minors because they are just not ready, or don’t exist. 

2 minutes ago, sportsfan8703 said:

Nobody has a contenders mentality anymore. We just can’t call up a bunch of guys from the minors because they are just not ready, or don’t exist. 

We don't know that. We won't know that until ownership gives the OK for a selloff.

Alright OH, question time. 

You're buck and still trying to compete. You have Trumbo coming back soon, but Schoop and Beckham are hurt. How does your lineup and defensive outlook go? Personally, I'm all for Trumbo or Davis trying to play 2B and shifting Schoop to 3B depending on Beckham's timetable. 

1 minute ago, MDtransplant757 said:

Alright OH, question time. 

You're buck and still trying to compete. You have Trumbo coming back soon, but Schoop and Beckham are hurt. How does your lineup and defensive outlook go? Personally, I'm all for Trumbo or Davis trying to play 2B and shifting Schoop to 3B depending on Beckham's timetable. 

Change your meds.

Archived