OH PLUS Membership Giveaway! April 2018

allquixotic

• Replies 38
  • Created
  • Last Reply
3 hours ago, Frobby said:

There are so many good candidates, I’m hesitant to single one out, but I will nominate RZNJ.

”The contestant nominated in this post meets all qualification criteria to the best of my knowledge.”

Why pick one when you can pick two? :D Every forum member is allowed to nominate two.

BTW, there are no criteria restricting who's allowed to nominate. Anyone with an account can nominate. So if you're reading this, and you're logged in, you can nominate two people (possibly one of them being yourself!)

RZNJ has been added to the list. Thanks Frobby :)

I nominate myself. I have been a Plus member for most of the last ten years but things are a little tight right now.

”The contestant nominated in this post meets all qualification criteria to the best of my knowledge.”

51 minutes ago, Satyr3206 said:

I nominate myself. I have been a Plus member for most of the last ten years but things are a little tight right now.

You're more than welcome to nominate yourself; I've added you to the list. :)

On 4/7/2018 at 11:54 AM, allquixotic said:

And? :P  (I'm betting you forgot about this...)

He appears to be one. Though I am unable to tell if he paid this year. He should let you know on the honor system.  Maybe Tony can check something I can't. 

2 hours ago, Satyr3206 said:

I'll nominate SportsGuy. Wait, nevermind, lol.

Oh, I gotcha. So you spent your first nomination on yourself, and your second nomination on Going Underground. It looks like you realized Sports Guy was already a Plus member and withdrew this one, so I didn't add him to the list. Good catch!

Archived