Jung Ho Kang

Camden_yardbird

Kang has recieved a visa and will rejoin the pirates.  Here is the problem, the pirates have moved on.  They signed David Freese and traded for Colin Moran.  Now they don't really have a spot for him unless they want to move him back to SS.

Would you trade something menial (maybe even cash) for a guy with serious character questions but who put up a .255/.346/.458 line in 2016?  He plays 3B but we'll and can also play SS in a pinch.

Multiple drunk driving offenses...I wouldn't touch this guy with a 10 foot pole. And I seriously question whether he can even play SS "in a pinch". 

When are we all just going to admit that we're playing for the future not for the now? We shouldn't be wasting playing  time and money on players like Kang, Tillman, Valencia, Alvarez, etc. trying to salvage an unsalvageable season.

42 minutes ago, wildbillhiccup said:

Multiple drunk driving offenses...I wouldn't touch this guy with a 10 foot pole. And I seriously question whether he can even play SS "in a pinch". 

When are we all just going to admit that we're playing for the future not for the now? We shouldn't be wasting playing  time and money on players like Kang, Tillman, Valencia, Alvarez, etc. trying to salvage an unsalvageable season.

I'm with you

1 hour ago, interloper said:

Didn't realize he had a sexual assault claim. Pass. I'd have taken him if it was just the DUIs.

He allegedly Cosby'ed a girl he met in Chicago via a dating app.   Investigation stalled because the alleged victim, after initially reporting it, never came in to answer followup questions and the police have been unable to locate her.   No charges were ever filed.   The police consider the investigation "still open and unresolved".

Archived