Jim Palmer just threw Chris Davis under the bus

accinfo

1 minute ago, panick said:

If you noticed Davis' last at-bat, he did make a change. Palmer even pointed it out that Davis had the bat on his shoulder instead of holding it up. He started his swing from his shoulder.

It didn't work, though.

Time for a hypnotist, exorcism, witch doctor, whatever it takes to snap Davis out of this.

• Replies 403
  • Created
  • Last Reply
43 minutes ago, sportsfan8703 said:

Chris Davis should me a medical poster child for aderall. The fake stuff just isn’t cutting it. If he has a legitimate condition why won’t MLB let him take is prescribed meds?  

It seems all mental. Yeah the shift really hurt him, but he just lacks confidence now. 

38 minutes ago, Can_of_corn said:

That was the point.  That the not quite Adderall wasn't getting the job done.

It got the job done in 2015.

12 minutes ago, Rick_Schu said:

Chris, you need to hang up the spikes and do something else with your life, and that is perfectly ok.   Thanks  

Why is everyone on Davis? Buck is the one championing his signing. Buck should be getting the blame.

7 minutes ago, Rene88 said:

Why is everyone on Davis? Buck is the one championing his signing. Buck should be getting the blame.

Is Buck the one watching strike 3, or watching 3rd base while strike 3 goes by? Is Buck the one hitting less than .200?

Buck gets blame too for wanting him signed, but it's on the player to produce. 

7 minutes ago, Legend_Of_Joey said:

Is Buck the one watching strike 3, or watching 3rd base while strike 3 goes by? Is Buck the one hitting less than .200?

Buck gets blame too for wanting him signed, but it's on the player to produce. 

Buck knew what Davis takes and the risks...sorry, but this is on Buck. I’d take the money too! Lol

6 minutes ago, Legend_Of_Joey said:

Completely unfamiliar with it. What side effects are there?

Common Side Effects of Vyvanse

• Poor appetite and weight loss
  • Stomach pain
  • Dry mouth
  • Nausea and vomiting
  • Diarrhea
  • Vision changes
  • Feeling jittery, hyper, or irritable
  • Dizziness
  • Sweating

Serious Side Effects of Vyvanse

• Spike in blood pressure
  • Racing heartbeat
  • Stunted growth (children)
  • Poor circulation
  • Tourette's syndrome

39 minutes ago, Rick_Schu said:

Chris, you need to hang up the spikes and do something else with your life, and that is perfectly ok.   Thanks  

I don't know why people expect to give up the money he is owed.  He is here the next 4 1/2 years get used to it.  And as long as Buck is here he will start and bat 5th.  

10 minutes ago, Rene88 said:

Buck knew what Davis takes and the risks...sorry, but this is on Buck. I’d take the money too! Lol

Yep.  It would be like putting me out there and saying, "Don't blame Buck.  His job is to produce." 

Buck and DD's job was to see this coming.  It's not like it was difficult.  Plenty of posters on this board were advocating we run away from Davis as fast as we can once his K was done.  Instead they locked him up.  They don't get to say, "Davis should be playing like a player he's not."  

Archived