Holy Crap! Manny shoves old man

FellsPointOsFan

http://sports.espn.go.com/mlb/news/story?id=3467042

The Red Sox are confident it wasn't Manny just being Manny.

Manny Ramirez has apologized for pushing the team's traveling secretary to the ground in the visitors clubhouse during a confrontation Saturday in Houston, according to a report in The Providence Journal.

Ramirez had requested 16 tickets from Jack McCormick for Saturday's game against the Astros, the report said.

After McCormick said that it might not be possible, Ramirez replied by yelling "just do your job," according to Monday's report.

Supposedly, Manny has "made amends" and everything is just super-peachy-hunky-dory!

I guess we know who's worth more to the organization.

All I can say is I hope that guy got a lot of Manny's money to accept the apology. Getting shoved at work = lawsuit.

I always hated how Manny being disrespectful got misconstrued as him being entertaining or a free spirit. I just hope that this makes some hangers on realize that he has been coddled forever and has made stops on ever platform of the a-hole express (big rookie signing, not having a proper team built around him, big free agent signing, championship piece, complainer of too much attention, future hof while still active, etc) and continually gets let off the hook for things that no responsible person should be doing.

No hustle in left, fine you hit a lot of homers. Accosting and belittling a 60 year old man, that is pathetic. I mean he didn't just lay hands on him, he shouted at him as if he was a plebe, disgusting.

All I can say is I hope that guy got a lot of Manny's money to accept the apology. Getting shoved at work = lawsuit.

No hustle in left, fine you hit a lot of homers. Accosting and belittling a 60 year old man, that is pathetic. I mean he didn't just lay hands on him, he shouted at him as if he was a plebe, disgusting.

No kidding. What a prima donna.

I have been thinking about this....

Why is Manny not in jail for assault and elderly abuse?:angryfire::cussing:

Why do rules NOT apply to Manny?:angryfire::cussing:

Charges have to be filed. In case you didn't catch the subtext, it's implied that the Red Sox "compensated" the guy so that wouldn't happen.

Shame on the red sux!:angryfire:

Who will Manny be allowed to attack next?:eektf::rolleyes:

Hey, the guy didn't have to accept it, he could have pressed charges. He had the right, he chose to not to.

I mean, it makes me want to put myself in Manny's path...just to see if I can some of my debt paid off in compensation. That means more to me in this economy than pressing charges against an infantile egomaniac.

Hey, the guy didn't have to accept it, he could have pressed charges. He had the right, he chose to not to.

I mean, it makes me want to put myself in Manny's path...just to see if I can some of my debt paid off in compensation. That means more to me in this economy than pressing charges against an infantile egomaniac.

Make sure you get ALOT of $$$$$$$$$$$$$$$$$$ from him!!!

Archived