Sisco up; Wynns down?

wildcard

• Replies 67
  • Created
  • Last Reply
8 hours ago, Lucky_13 said:

Their handling of the roster this season is really questionable. Call up Wynns to have him sit on the Bench, optioning Sisco for really no reason. I really don't get it

I like Buck but he is outta of his mind. 

I'm sure Buck has a say in who gets promoted and demoted..........but isn't it ultimately Dan's call to manage the 40 man and that kinda stuff?

I haven't seen one person mention Dan yet and I guess I'm just wondering..........

33 minutes ago, Tx Oriole said:

I like Buck but he is outta of his mind. 

I have been saying I think he should be tested for  dementia.  Anyway I think he has earned a place in baseball folk lore.  First with Jiminez in the play-off game and then with this season. Buck will be a laughing point people can tell their grandchildren about.

33 minutes ago, Tx Oriole said:

He is one of Bucks boys. 

Then why was he optioned in the 1st place?  If Sisco is indeed coming back up (I haven't seen mention of that yet), why was he sent down in the 1st place?  I have absolutely no idea what they are doing this year.

5 minutes ago, ReclaimTheCrown said:

I get that it's been a tough season, but man there's a lot of angst over maybe swapping out a couple part-time catchers lol...

I get it.  It's been a tough season.

I think the issue is that this season has long been lost. Why start a no-hit , mediocre fielding 32 year old catcher game after game over the rookie catcher you brought up. 

Archived