Who is sent down when Bundy is activated?

wildcard

Just now, OrioleRedenbacher said:

I’m saying that if they do as Roch suggested and send Yefry down so that he can be called up Monday, Yefry would be the 26th man Monday.  That wouldn’t prevent them from making a corresponding move to bring up Yacabonis because he would be outside the 10 days down rule. 

Yeah that's what I was referring to.

I think Yefry and Yacabonis are both better starters than Hess at this point.   I am guessing the both of them start a game on Monday and Hess is in the minors.  Hess did well for a while and then the league figured him out.  He needs to make an adjustment that he has not made yet.

23 minutes ago, OrioleRedenbacher said:

I’m saying that if they do as Roch suggested and send Yefry down so that he can be called up Monday, Yefry would be the 26th man Monday.  That wouldn’t prevent them from making a corresponding move to bring up Yacabonis because he would be outside the 10 days down rule. 

I see your point.  I guess they could send down Hess and Yefry and call up Branden Kline.    I don't think Hess is helping the team at this point.   Hart has not been down 10 days so he can't come up.   They need a right-hander.  Kline looks like that best available IMO.  Kline would go be down on Monday.

46 minutes ago, wildcard said:

I see your point.  I guess they could send down Hess and Yefry and call up Branden Kline.    I don't think Hess is helping the team at this point.   Hart has not been down 10 days so he can't come up.   They need a right-hander.  Kline looks like that best available IMO.  Kline would go be down on Monday.

They would need to put Kline on the 40 before Monday then.

Archived