O's @ Jays---7/10

micahl69

Oh, it'll be popular enough... every time we hit a little Rough Patch, folks start talking about how the wheels are coming off...

Well, it's not just that the wheels are coming off. It's just, if you look at his stats, he's been getting pretty fortunate this year. I don't think he's going to implode, but I don't think he's a sub-2.00 ERA pitcher either.

• Replies 249
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Its his rookie year. He was bound to struggle. What Im looking forward to on his next few appearances is if he keeps struggling or becomes dominate again. I thonk that will be a big indicator of how his major league career wil go.

They were mean to My Perfect One:angryfire::cussing:

Where is Bluberry?

I'm in Baltimore for once... but here. I'm introducing my mom to the Hangout while we listen on the radio because my parents are too cheap to buy cable! :eek:

Still, even on the radio I can tell that was a terrible call by the umpire! :angryfire: Brian is getting seriously hosed on outside (and sometimes low too) pitches lately. He's going to have to find a way to adjust to a strike zone that stretches at least an extra six inches to the outside because everyone is pitching him off the outside corner knowing that he won't swing or if he does won't hit it well and the umps will consistently call BS strikes against him. :angryfire::angryfire::angryfire:

I wish I hadn't wasted my good pitchfork on Yank fans. :(

Toronto has scored 4 runs on ground outs in this game. Have to admit they know how to advance runners without getting hits.

David Eckstein is 0 for 4 with 2 rbis.

Well, if you want a legit answer and aren't just looking to pile on Hernandez, maybe it's because Hernandez is slow as dirt and you NEVER make the third out at third base. That good enough for you?

I know you NEVER make the last out at third, but with 2 down he SHOULD have gotten a good jump off first and the throw from the outfield sailed over the cutoff man's head, so the Jays catcher would have had to turn and fire to third, where Ramon should have been standing.

Archived