O's @ Jays---7/10

micahl69

You know, I'm not a big fan of the MASN "Were you There?" commercials. Because no, I wasn't there...I was watching it on tv.

Irritates me, is all.

That's funny... I was just sitting there watching that commercial going "Uh huh... yep... I seen it."

I just happened to be at the game that day. :D

• Replies 249
  • Created
  • Last Reply
What About Scott Moore or Mike Costanzo? They both are young guys who are solid defensively and certainly have more pop in their bats than Mora does. Unfortunately, I don't think the O's would cut ties early with Mora.
How many HR do Costanzo and Moore have in AAA. Do you know? I know Melmo has 11 in the ML. And no, neither are better defenders than Melvin.

What About Scott Moore or Mike Costanzo? They both are young guys who are solid defensively and certainly have more pop in their bats than Mora does. Unfortunately, I don't think the O's would cut ties early with Mora.

Costanzo's not a particularly good defensive anything. Moore's okay, but he's a fall off from Mora defensively, and believe it or not, he's more than a few ticks below Mora offensively. I have a feeling you'd have already seen Moore back up in Baltimore this season if his hitting warranted the promotion.

Costanzo's not a particularly good defensive anything. Moore's okay, but he's a fall off from Mora defensively, and believe it or not, he's more than a few ticks below Mora offensively. I have a feeling you'd have already seen Moore back up in Baltimore this season if his hitting warranted the promotion.

JD--true, i have not heard much of anything about Moore. Costanzo impressed in spring training though. hopefully a lot of those guys will get legit shots next spring.

ANYBODY know whatsup w Hayden Penn this year??

I'd bring Guthrie out for the 8th, but no major problems with going Johnson then Sherrill either.

I just think Guthrie gives us a slightly better chance than Johnson who has currently been struggling.

When your legs are going this is what happens. Try sitting on your haunces for 3 hours and see how nimble you are afterwards.

Oh, I know it's hard work. No question about that. But it's not like he's making the right play, just slower. He's not even trying to make the right play. Even if he's lost some speed/quickness, you still have to get after balls in the dirt.

I can't believe these guys are talking about whether Nick is gonna be Ted Williams.

Does anybody know when Palmer gets back, or is it a secret?

Do you think Dempsey has Jim Palmer tied up and locked in a closet somewhere?

Archived