Internal manager candidates

Frobby

3 hours ago, weams said:

It is valuable to hear your perspective on this. Bobby gets a lot of hype. 

He does, but look at where that hype comes from. Now don't get me wrong, I think Dickerson is a very good infield coach, works hard and probably could be very valuable as a minor league roving infield instructor.

It just depends on how hard he's hooked his train up with Buck over the years.

• Replies 35
  • Created
  • Last Reply
11 minutes ago, Tony-OH said:

He does, but look at where that hype comes from. Now don't get me wrong, I think Dickerson is a very good infield coach, works hard and probably could be very valuable as a minor league roving infield instructor.

It just depends on how hard he's hooked his train up with Buck over the years.

I think Bobby and Buck was together in Arizona?

Bobby got here first, and then Buck.

I know there are questions about Bobby, and nobody really knows, until we see him in action, running things.

Personally, I would give Bobby or Ron Johnson a chance, but thats me.

5 hours ago, weams said:

Bobby gets a lot of hype. 

That's because he's a legend, the "cock of the walk, baby!"  He puts his pants on just like the rest of you -- one leg at a time. Except, once his pants are on, he makes gold records." 

oh, wait, my bad, that's Bruce Dickinson not Bobby Dickerson.  

This thread is about who the internal candidates may be.  Its doesn't address whether the next manager should be internal or external.

I would like to see Bobby Dickerson stay with the O's because I think he does a good job as infield coach and 3rd base coach.    Whether he is as good a manager candidate as external candidates is a question to be explored after the season.

Archived