So: at the end of the day, who was to blame for Chris Tillman?

interloper

3 hours ago, Aglets said:

I always thought this was a Brady move.........I believe Roch reported that Brady called Tillman to tell him the O's were interested in him immediately after the '17 season ended.

But based on some things Buck said, I think he was probably in favor as well.   So I can blame both of them.

Now if you can tell me who pushed for the Davis contract............

Buck wanted him back....there were several quotes by MASN and the Sun. 

• Replies 47
  • Created
  • Last Reply
3 hours ago, Roll Tide said:

Buck wanted him back....there were several quotes by MASN and the Sun. 

End of the day, it really doesnt matter whom, does it?

Didnt Tillman have a home in Sarasota and didnt he ask for permission to use the facilities there as a non roster/non contract player?

Buck is gone

DD is gone

Brady could be gone too, remains to be seen.

10 minutes ago, Redskins Rick said:

End of the day, it really doesnt matter whom, does it?

Didnt Tillman have a home in Sarasota and didnt he ask for permission to use the facilities there as a non roster/non contract player?

Buck is gone

DD is gone

Brady could be gone too, remains to be seen.

At this point we need the baseball operations person in place so the rest of the chips can fall.

There were many mistakes made by the exemployees and Peter Angelos. The later stepping away from control that’s most likely due to health and not by choice.

I think it’s impossible to blame anyone for the organizational shortcomings that most likely resulted due to the owner.

Poor/lack of scouting , analytics, and approach to international players are all on Peter.

im certain Duquettes change of direction was essentially just a mouth piece for Lou and John. I’m sure he would have had that stuff in place all along had he had the control required by a baseball executive.

Im glad the Peter Angelos decision making appears to be over. Whether the sons will be a major improvement or not remains to he seen. But they are saying the right things!

Archived