Where are the owners?

atomic

2 minutes ago, spiritof66 said:

This team has has looked really bad for the better part of a week. Time for some action. If the owners aren't going to fire Elias, and maybe Hyde too -- or at least put them on a short leash -- they should call a press conference to explain why they're being so damn patient. Oh, yeah, and they should trade Chris Davis. 

:rolleyes:

Point served. And I think the masses are requesting a lock?

• Replies 95
  • Created
  • Last Reply
2 minutes ago, spiritof66 said:

This team has has looked really bad for the better part of a week. Time for some action. If the owners aren't going to fire Elias, and maybe Hyde too -- or at least put them on a short leash -- they should call a press conference to explain why they're being so damn patient. Oh, yeah, and they should trade Chris Davis. 

:rolleyes:

Have the Angelos family start calling in pitching changes from the warehouse. ?

1 minute ago, weams said:

Point served. And I think the masses are requesting a lock?

I am not sure why we would lock this if you dont want to read it dont.  Why is it wrong to expect the owners to talk about the teams strategy going forward.  The Ravens do it.

Just now, atomic said:

I am not sure why we would lock this if you dont want to read it dont.  Why is it wrong to expect the owners to talk about the teams strategy going forward.  The Ravens do it.

Good point. You are wrong in what you wish for. But you have the right to wish for it. And to drum up support for  your position. Heck. Some nut even got 1000 folks to pay for a ticket and leave at the same time. 

Good point. You are wrong in what you wish for. But you have the right to wish for it. And to drum up support for  your position. Heck. Some nut even got 1000 folks to pay for a ticket and leave at the same time. 

Plus if you were going to lock a thread how about the 100th new thread started about releasing Davis?  

Again, opinion. I'd say the got us Mike Elias and Sig. So I am liking them right now. I also liked how they honored Frank. How about you?

I missed last nights game.  Was it a good ceremony?  I think one thing Peter did that was great was the statues and days for the hall of famers. I am glad Frank and Earl got to attend their days. And have both their statues on my desk.

Just now, atomic said:

I missed last nights game.  Was it a good ceremony?  I think one thing Peter did that was great was the statues and days for the hall of famers. I am glad Frank and Earl got to attend their days. And have both their statues on my desk.

I liked the reunions too. Affordable and a nice experience for those who lunched with them. 

6 minutes ago, atomic said:

Sort of required by the NFL.Not the owner per-se.

Every team is required to 1) open its locker room for player interviews the day after the season ends and 2) hold a news conference during the week following the end of its season with its head coach, and/or owner, and/or club president, and/or general manager. The purpose is to serve fan interest in the conclusion of the team’s season.

6 minutes ago, atomic said:

I think the strategy is quite clear and everyone in baseball, including fans, knew this going in to this year. This is a rebuild and everyone and their brother knows this. I’m not sure what exactly you are looking for ownership to say. 

Archived