The Silver Lining Report: Game 24/162 (O's lose 12-2)

interloper

36 minutes ago, atomic said:

Instead of "kids run the bases" we could have "kids pitch the 9th".  It would get rid of the pesky situation where the team has to pitch 9 innings for home games.  Make them like the road games where they only pitch 8.  

I like it. Kids do you think you’re better than Wright or Castro? Well here’s your chance to prove it.

Also with the rate position players are pitching for the Orioles, I don’t want to see Sucre blow out his arm. 

9 minutes ago, OsFanSinceThe80s said:

I like it. Kids do you think you’re better than Wright or Castro? Well here’s your chance to prove it.

Also with the rate position players are pitching for the Orioles, I don’t want to see Sucre blow out his arm. 

Until Jose Abreu smacks a line drive off their head.  It's all fun and games until little Johnny takes a comebacker off the dome.

1 hour ago, Moose Milligan said:

Hey hipster, you gotta play what the players wanna hear, not whatever tofu-eating jam band you want.

Baby shark, doo doo doo doo doo doo
Baby shark!

3 hours ago, Babypowder said:

4 runs in 5 innings is over a 7 ERA. I don't think that's good enough even for a 5th starter.

3 hours ago, Can_of_corn said:

It is for the 2019 Orioles.

Basically, for this year, going 5 innings = a good start. 

2 hours ago, atomic said:

Also I like the Steve Wilkerson silver lining.  He is getting a participation award.  He didn't get hit or make any spectacular plays in the field but he showed up.  Good work Steve.  

He didn't get hurt either! Really a fine performance all around. 

Archived