2019 Hangout Nights: $20 tickets for lower box seats

Tony-OH

1 hour ago, Frobby said:

Alas, once again this game coincides with me having tickets in my other seats.    I will try to stop by and say hello.     

Fantastic news! Look forward to seeing you. We will talk about Alex Wells and Yusniel Diaz!

• 3 weeks later...

On The Carolinian (Amtrak) now from Durham, heading to the Yard tonight. Will pick up a couple of tix at the box office.. See ya’ll at the game Saturday! 

Edit: Btw, I noticed on the phone tix for the game Saturday, the app didn’t show a bar code or QR code. Is that they way they’re supposed to look for this Hangout game? 

• Thanks 1

1 hour ago, NashLumber said:

On The Carolinian (Amtrak) now from Durham, heading to the Yard tonight. Will pick up a couple of tix at the box office.. See ya’ll at the game Saturday! 

Edit: Btw, I noticed on the phone tix for the game Saturday, the app didn’t show a bar code or QR code. Is that they way they’re supposed to look for this Hangout game? 

I thought I had always seen a QR code on mine.   I'm at work, where I can't bring my phone.   I'll check tonight when I get home and let you know.   If I don't forget.

I'll be there tomorrow night...

• Thanks 1

7 hours ago, NashLumber said:

I think you are fine. See ya tomorrow!