O's vs Mariners, August 2

SteveA

• Replies 193
  • Created
  • Last Reply
Of course I'm messing with you. Nah, I'm not. Or maybe. No, I'm serious.:confused:

But I think I'll just stick with the same one. How would I explain it to all of my fans.:D

The thing about changing your name is that you can only do it once... EVER... no matter how long you're a plus member. I haven't done it because I don't want to waste the opportunity.

Yay! The O's may not be .500, but at least Jeremy Guthrie finally is!

As the board's resident marketing person (isn't it fun to make up titles?! I feel like I'm in the O's front office right now!), I've run studies in the last 5 minutes based on your marketability between waroriole and wariole. You definitely reach a more broad demographic by making the switch. It rolls off the tongue much easier. waroriole is bulky and cumbersome. wariole is streamlined, hip, and makes you come across as witty. Our experts (some guy I asked out on the street outside) estimate that you may increase your fan base anywhere from 120-180% of your current fan base. That's growth you shouldn't overlook. This isn't even touching the fact that your posts, due to your witty screen name, will be respected far more than they are now.

Really, in my expert opinion, the pros of this name change vastly outweigh the cons. If C.C. can go to CC and feel no repercussions, there's no reason that you can't make the switch to wariole.

Exactly what I was thinking. Thanks for doing all the work JD.

I told you Guts falls apart after 105 pitches. Number 105 and 106 were almost homers.

Well, I guess if you've done all the research. Did you contact the "OFFICIAL" fan club?

Yes, I did. It was approved by your loyal throng, four votes to one. The one against just likes to be contrary, though. He also voted against the Springfield Monorail.

The thing about changing your name is that you can only do it once... EVER... no matter how long you're a plus member. I haven't done it because I don't want to waste the opportunity.

Yay! The O's may not be .500, but at least Jeremy Guthrie finally is!

I hear that bribes work well with the OH staff. :D

Alright Jay! Guthrie deserved that complete game victory. Great game - we own the M's!

Well, not exactly... we own a lot of them. See, they gave us 5 guys for one guy who never actually plays for them. So technically, we don't own their team, just a ton of their former players.

As the board's resident marketing person (isn't it fun to make up titles?! I feel like I'm in the O's front office right now!), I've run studies in the last 5 minutes based on your marketability between waroriole and wariole. You definitely reach a more broad demographic by making the switch. It rolls off the tongue much easier. waroriole is bulky and cumbersome. wariole is streamlined, hip, and makes you come across as witty. Our experts (some guy I asked out on the street outside) estimate that you may increase your fan base anywhere from 120-180% of your current fan base. That's growth you shouldn't overlook. This isn't even touching the fact that your posts, due to your witty screen name, will be respected far more than they are now.

Really, in my expert opinion, the pros of this name change vastly outweigh the cons. If C.C. can go to CC and feel no repercussions, there's no reason that you can't make the switch to wariole.

You've convinced me, I'm changing to Wariole.

Archived