Aug 17th @ Detriot

hammer310

• Replies 138
  • Created
  • Last Reply
Even I am starting to lose my patience with Olson. His command just isn't improving. His consistency just isn't improving.

You would think with this lead he would just go out and throw strikes.

He is at 35 pitches this inning, that is ridiculous. His fastball command is way off, he just walked in a run.

Guys, I hate the way Ramon calls a game, but this crap is all on Olson. You simply can't pitch the way he has been pitching. You've got a four run lead and you walk four guys and get behind everyone. Just absolutely terrible pitching by Olson. As bad as I've seen this year. He should be ashamed. I'm honestly losing faith in him. I really am.

He had a chance to get out of it with a curve, it was nasty earlier.

But, Olson just did arrive today. Castillo is no the answer, so I don't know why Trembley put him in.

Guys, I hate the way Ramon calls a game, but this crap is all on Olson. You simply can't pitch the way he has been pitching. You've got a four run lead and you walk four guys and get behind everyone. Just absolutely terrible pitching by Olson. As bad as I've seen this year. He should be ashamed. I'm honestly losing faith in him. I really am.

Yea I agree.

There is no way he has a spot in the rotation next year, and doesn't deserve one.

His command is just so bad, hopefully he finds something in his delivery.

Im no giving up yet, but I'm losing faith in him fast.

Archived