Who Are Your Top Three Rule 5 Targets?

Beef Supreme

31 minutes ago, sportsfan8703 said:

Bailey seems like a solid pick. Given our rotation situation, his pitch arsenal, and the fact that he’s 25, I’d say he’s got a shot at the rotation. I mean who else?  

Chances are Elias and Sig know quite a bit about him.  

• Like 1

Just now, Luke-OH said:

I probably watch more minor league baseball than just about anyone and I’m always trying to improve my process. My evaluations, right or wrong, are original and not crowdspeak. Feel free to judge my work on it’s merits for yourself. 

I'm pretty sure he was joking but whatever, I appreciated being able to follow the draft and have a good idea about a lot of the names, thanks to the great work you did. Thanks.

41 minutes ago, Luke-OH said:

I probably watch more minor league baseball than just about anyone and I’m always trying to improve my process. My evaluations, right or wrong, are original and not crowdspeak. Feel free to judge my work on it’s merits for yourself. 

I think you’re really missing a bet by not sending your portfolio to the  Oriole FO. None of the beats has anywhere near this much data(though Steve Should, I think the minors is his department) and you could provide a really valuable service to the team, for a paltry few million a year.

4 minutes ago, Philip said:

I think you’re really missing a bet by not sending your portfolio to the  Oriole FO. None of the beats has anywhere near this much data(though Steve Should, I think the minors is his department) and you could provide a really valuable service to the team, for a paltry few million a year.

Working for a major league franchise is like, negative money. They don't pay anything. Nearly worse than a hobby because he'd have to drive to the Warehouse to not get paid instead of doing it from his house.

I'm only half serious.

• Upvote 1

5 minutes ago, Philip said:

I think you added a few too many zeros to what the O's would pay.