Orioles Play Two Vs. Yankees 9/4

weams

3 minutes ago, WillyM said:

In his between-games interview, Hyde said that Santander was removed from the first game due to an oblique issue, and will not play in game two.

So far today, Cobb and Santander have gone down. I sure hope there won't be any more during the second game.

1 minute ago, Philip said:

Is anyone left ???

o

Palmer.

o

• Haha 1

5 minutes ago, Philip said:

Garcia has 12 pitches after one inning, Lopez 30 after two.

meanwhile, how long a leash does Stewart have, isn’t he o23 by now, with several walks?

0-16, OBP still over .300. 

If Santander's injury is serious I expect he will be in the lineup pretty much everyday. Even if Santander is fine, would rather see him in the lineup often at DH if Iglesias can play short or first over Nunez (or in left with Mountcastle at first).

1 minute ago, MurphDogg said:

If Santander's injury is serious I expect he will be in the lineup pretty much everyday. Even if Santander is fine, would rather see him in the lineup often at DH or even first over Nunez (or in left with Mountcastle at first).

If Santander has to go on the DL I expect we see Diaz up.

Just now, MurphDogg said:

If Santander's injury is serious I expect he will be in the lineup pretty much everyday. Even if Santander is fine, would rather see him in the lineup often at DH or even first over Nunez (or in left with Mountcastle at first).

I am in favor of letting him have some hacks, and I don’t particularly care where he plays, but at some point he’s gotta start getting hits.

nunez’ defense is really bad, he’s basically a designated hitter or nothing, So I’m fine with giving Stewart his ABs for a while

7 minutes ago, Philip said:

Garcia has 12 pitches after one inning, Lopez 30 after two.

meanwhile, how long a leash does Stewart have, isn’t he o23 by now, with several walks?

I'd seen enough of Dwight Smith, was happy to see him gone and Stewart get another chance.  I'm sure Stewart wasn't going to play both games today until Santander got hurt.

3 minutes ago, SteveA said:

I'd seen enough of Dwight Smith, was happy to see him gone and Stewart get another chance.  I'm sure Stewart wasn't going to play both games today until Santander got hurt.

Oh yes don’t misunderstand: I’m happy to see Stewart out there flailing. I don’t think he’s any good but he needs a long look to make sure.

and he’s not the only one. Too many guys should be up but aren’t.