Tracking Ex Oriole Thread

Rene88

2 hours ago, Moose Milligan said:

Sports fans on message boards are forever equating professional sports and their athletes to "real world workplace" issues.

1 hour ago, Can_of_corn said:

Or actual war.

It is astonishing isn’t it?  

But back to Manny. I’ve watched the video, I do think he bumped the ump (with intent I don’t think....), But is that everyone’s general consensus?   If so, one game does seem lite.  

5 minutes ago, murph said:

It is astonishing isn’t it?  

But back to Manny. I’ve watched the video, I do think he bumped the ump (with intent I don’t think....), But is that everyone’s general consensus?   If so, one game does seem lite.  

I don't care.  Bump an umpire, get a game...I mean, whatever.  He slammed a helmet, the flung a bat.  The umpires acting like they're abused housewives is dumb, too.  

6 minutes ago, Moose Milligan said:

I don't care.  Bump an umpire, get a game...I mean, whatever.  He slammed a helmet, the flung a bat.  The umpires acting like they're abused housewives is dumb, too.  

Yea, I guess.  And an incidental bump, who cares.   But does an accidental bump become more if allowed?   In the major sports, probably not.  But I get why some are upset.    

If.....he truly bumped the ump.   I am honestly not even sure about that

1 minute ago, murph said:

Yea, I guess.  And an incidental bump, who cares.   But does an accidental bump become more if allowed?   In the major sports, probably not.  But I get why some are upset.    

If.....he truly bumped the ump.   I am honestly not even sure about that

A bump is a bump...I mean, c'mon, it's not like he threw a right hook.  

16 minutes ago, Moose Milligan said:

A bump is a bump...I mean, c'mon, it's not like he threw a right hook.  

Don’t make me go all @atomic on you  and tell you about my glory days in basketball when I could bump someone 50 yards off the court!    Ok, that wasn’t me.  But I still get why people and the umps are upset.   You give a little....

• Upvote 2

7 hours ago, Moose Milligan said:

Suspend him 30 games. He is a repeat offender he punched a player and threw a bat at another, I still don’t understand why his violent streak is tolerated. Perhaps a lifelong ban is really in order.

7 hours ago, Moose Milligan said:

I finally saw it and it wasn’t that bad. Maybe he was just being a leader and getting his team fired up. Haha

1 hour ago, atomic said:

Suspend him 30 games. He is a repeat offender he punched a player and threw a bat at another, I still don’t understand why his violent streak is tolerated. Perhaps a lifelong ban is really in order.

I don't know why you're being so lenient.  He physically assaulted an umpire. Tell me why he shouldn't be in prison doing hard labor on a chain gang for 6-10 years.  I mean, he does have a long history of psychotic behavior. These kind of people shouldn't be allowed in civilized society. Won't you think of the children?

• Like 2
  • Haha 2

4 minutes ago, DrungoHazewood said:

I don't know why you're being so lenient.  He physically assaulted an umpire. Tell me why he shouldn't be in prison doing hard labor on a chain gang for 6-10 years.  I mean, he does have a long history of psychotic behavior. These kind of people shouldn't be allowed in civilized society. Won't you think of the children?

You are probably right. 

2 hours ago, atomic said:

Oh give me a break.  I mean, I should know better than to reply to you these days but c'mon.  Bumping an umpire isn't violent.  

2 minutes ago, DrungoHazewood said:

His brother -in-law,Yonder Alonso should also be suspended. His sister is married to Manny and she is an enabler. If we don't stop it now,who knows where it will lead. Going 45 in a 30 MPH zone. Taking extra sugar packets from IHOP. 16 items in the 15 items or less check out line. Having a special request at a fast food joint. Mattress tag ripping. . 

• Upvote 1
  • Haha 3

1 minute ago, Going Underground said:

His brother -in-law,Yonder Alonso should also be suspended. His sister is married to Manny and she is an enabler. If we don't stop it now,who knows where it will lead. Going 45 in a 30 MPH zone. Taking extra sugar packets from IHOP. 16 items in the 15 items or less check out line. Having a special request at a fast food joint. Mattress tag ripping. . 

My wife took some ketchup and mustard packets from the pool bar at the place we're staying yesterday, and didn't even buy anything.  We're now living under assumed names in a fortified compound in Central America, with a wing reserved for Manny's family. #outlawlife

• Upvote 1
  • Haha 2

3 minutes ago, DrungoHazewood said:

My wife took some ketchup and mustard packets from the pool bar at the place we're staying yesterday, and didn't even buy anything.  We're now living under assumed names in a fortified compound in Central America, with a wing reserved for Manny's family. #outlawlife

We have it all . SIGINT and HUMINT confirms this misdeed. We will find you and your wife and start extradition proceedings.