Kjerstad was getting a degree

Legend_Of_Joey

19 hours ago, Jammer7 said:

Thank you for sharing that. It was what some of us suspected after all. Good on Heston! Now get to work kid!

Still doesn't mean that's what he decided to do instead of going to Intructs. the orioles listed him as having a non-COVID related "injury" as why he was not there. I seriously doubt the kid missed his first real taste of some kind of pro instruction to finish a degree he'll never need. 

Either way, it doesn't matter now. It matters what he does on the field when he arrives next spring and more importantly next summer.

• Upvote 2

3 hours ago, Tony-OH said:

Still doesn't mean that's what he decided to do instead of going to Intructs. the orioles listed him as having a non-COVID related "injury" as why he was not there. I seriously doubt the kid missed his first real taste of some kind of pro instruction to finish a degree he'll never need. 

Either way, it doesn't matter now. It matters what he does on the field when he arrives next spring and more importantly next summer.

It was announced by Elias as a "non-sports medical reason." Or did that change? 

My post was just referring to the thought I had before it was announced that he was finishing his degree. I never doubted he was legitimately sick. Why would the Orioles say he was sick if he was not? That would make no sense. 

Like you said, it does not matter at all now. Time to get to work.