The A's are offensive

wildcard

3 minutes ago, Philip said:

That’s fine, I wasn’t being accusatory, just making an assumption, if someone is pretty good in the outfield, it doesn’t make sense to move them someplace where they are bad, although yes, we are probably just in a transition. And under those circumstances, sure I agree that he should get his lumps. However I am unclear that it’s best for him to get his lumps with the big team.

IT means (usually) they're pretty athletic. Can adapt to anything.

edit 2nd bolded: I haven't seen enough of him to know. :noidea:

• Thanks 1

17 minutes ago, scOtt said:

IT means (usually) they're pretty athletic. Can adapt to anything.

edit 2nd bolded: I haven't seen enough of him to know. :noidea:

I haven’t seen him at all, even on the radio, I just checked the box score or read what Rich said, And every description had errors.

That said, I would be happy if he turned into some thing, it would be nice to have a few of our prospects turn into Gold.

2 minutes ago, Philip said:

I haven’t seen him at all, even on the radio, I just checked the box score or read what Rich said, And every description had errors.

That said, I would be happy if he turned into some thing, it would be nice to have a few of our prospects turn into Gold.

The couple games I saw in ST he had zero ... difficult plays to make or botch. Just a couple routine groundouts. Just needs reps. And I agree AAA is the right place for him.