Saturday June 12: Orioles try to end 13 game road losing streak

SteveA

1 minute ago, scOtt said:

OOO! 2 PRETTY "blonds" behind the RH batter! Front row.

You would have enjoyed the job of "Photographer" for a local news affiliate's sports department. They spent more time taking upskirt videos of women in the crowd than of the game action they were recording for the newscast's sports highlights.

• Haha 2

Just now, Beef Supreme said:

You would have enjoyed the job of "Photographer" for a local news affiliate's sports department. They spent more time taking upskirt videos of women in the crowd than of the game action they were recording for the newscast's sports highlights.

I've always thought I'd make a good photographer. Even just with my phone I have "framing" abilities.

Bromo%20Tower%20vertigo.jpg

• Upvote 1

13 minutes ago, scOtt said:

Yeah, better arm too.

Ryan never got a concussion from a short fly ball tho...

Don’t misunderstand, I’m not in love with DJ, but I think he’s shown enough that he is at least a passable outfielder, and Ryan Mountcastle is a wonderful first baseman and designated hitter.

If we trade Santander I expect Stewart to take over RF. Not because he’s the best  but because he’s ok, and he hits better than McKenna.

1 minute ago, Philip said:

Don’t misunderstand, I’m not in love with DJ, but I think he’s shown enough that he is at least a passable outfielder, and Ryan Mountcastle is a wonderful first baseman and designated hitter.

If we trade Santander I expect Stewart to take over RF. Not because he’s the best  but because he’s ok, and he hits better than McKenna.

One is a lifelong outfielder who trips over his own feet. Passable? -0.6 dWAR in part-time play so far this season...

One is a rookie who has never in his life played outfield.

Both suck, currently. One might improve. The other has no hope of improving.