I think Roberts will be traded...

LookinUp

Nice to hear BRob has a strong chance of being traded.

I think there will be many more buyers than last year as several 2B wannabes failed to meet expectations (while others did).

There seem to be more "win now" expectations of teams and a team willing to sell this offseason should do okay.

WHAT?:eek:

No it is NOT:no::old5fan::002_scry::002_scry:

• Replies 103
  • Created
  • Last Reply

QUOTE=MarkakisFan21;1517825]Just because you're obsessed with a player, and you can't mentally understand that it would benefit the team by trading him, doesn't mean you can put down everyone's ideas and demand that they're wrong like a little kid.

:pain: Beware of the negative rep she will send you for a response like this!:rofl:

Just because you're obsessed with a player, and you can't mentally understand that it would benefit the team by trading him, doesn't mean you can put down everyone's ideas and demand that they're wrong like a little kid.

I think it would HURT the team and Baltimore to lose Brian Roberts:(

Do NOT imply that I do not mentally understand something:angryfire:

QUOTE=MarkakisFan21;1517825]Just because you're obsessed with a player, and you can't mentally understand that it would benefit the team by trading him, doesn't mean you can put down everyone's ideas and demand that they're wrong like a little kid.

:pain: Beware of the negative rep she will send you for a response like this!:rofl:

Thank you for your kindness:rolleyes::rolleyestf::epic:

I think it would HURT the team and Baltimore to lose Brian Roberts:(

Cindy, as much as I like BRob, the fact of the matter is we're a last place team with or without him. If trading BRob can help us gain pieces for the future, it's a trade you have to make it.

Besides, if BRob likes it here so much, perhaps he'll resign here in 2010 after he wins a championship with a team like the Cubs, White Sox, etc. :)

Archived