Ortiz talks about Manny...

TyCobb

http://sports.espn.go.com/mlb/news/story?id=3699047

I really hate when other players talk about other players who are no longer their teammates. I me what is the point? Yea it is entertaining, but that's it. This isn't the first time the Red Sox rip their players. I remember when they were questioning Nomar's heart. They are a bunch of ***holes, IMO. Manny is probably the key reason why they were able to win their 2 championships.

Lets be honest Ortiz. One of the reasons you were able to hit so well the past few years was because one of the top 10 hitters ever was behind you. Can't wait to see how you do next season without Manny protecting you.

I really wished the Dodgers won the Series this year against the Red Sox.

I really hate when other players talk about other players who are no longer their teammates. I me what is the point? Yea it is entertaining, but that's it. This isn't the first time the Red Sox rip their players. I remember when they were questioning Nomar's heart. They are a bunch of ***holes, IMO. Manny is probably the key reason why they were able to win their 2 championships.

Lets be honest Ortiz. One of the reasons you were able to hit so well the past few years was because one of the top 10 hitters ever was behind you. Can't wait to see how you do next season without Manny protecting you.

I think this is one reason Manny was happy to leave. The Sox are known for this and it seems inconsistent with his laid back personality. Manny likes to relax and be happy.

I think this is one reason Manny was happy to leave. The Sox are known for this and it seems inconsistent with his laid back personality. Manny likes to relax and be happy.

What article did you guys read? When asked if Manny "quit on the team", Ortiz sidestepped around answering. When asked if the Red Sox probably would've beaten Tampa with Manny, he said, "Probably, I'm not going to lie to you, probably."

Archived