8/12: Daschbach Walks-Off Both Ends Of Aberdeen's DH

cboemmeljr

18 minutes ago, Frobby said:

That’s a pretty cool accomplishment for Daschbach.   I can’t say I’ve ever heard of that happening in a doubleheader.   

Yeah, that's awesome. Good night for a few guys, actually. Weird night for Baumann.

As an aside, I love the quick summaries, but kind of wish they were embedded in the opening post. I'm sure I'd view them more often if they weren't an extra click away. Just my 2 cents.

• Upvote 2

1 hour ago, LookinUp said:

Yeah, that's awesome. Good night for a few guys, actually. Weird night for Baumann.

As an aside, I love the quick summaries, but kind of wish they were embedded in the opening post. I'm sure I'd view them more often if they weren't an extra click away. Just my 2 cents.

It's just one click and it helps!

2 hours ago, LookinUp said:

They are on the home page, again just one click.

2 hours ago, Tony-OH said:

It's just one click and it helps!

I can only speak for myself. I avoid the home page because it opens a new tab to go to the message board. So, I'm just always in the message board. Similarly, in the summaries, I generally avoid going to a new page. 

Again, just speaking for myself. Not sure if others use the site similarly. Just thought that feedback might be useful to you. 

Also, I'd like to know how it helps. Not being facetious. If there are simple things I can do to increase your revenue beyond paying (which I still do, I think), I'd be happy to do so.

• 4 weeks later...