ESPN's Ravech: Teixeira has "enormous attraction to the Orioles" Close to signing

Tony-OH

• Replies 1.5k
  • Created
  • Last Reply
Thanks. You have a link to the thread? Much appreciated.

I don't recall who claimed to have sources there last year.....

I wish I could but it's against premium board policies and I don't want to be out $99.

Roch told someone on his blog he believes the "historic offer" from the Sox Sox could be 25mil a year.

In Olney's opinion the only teams playing should be Yankees,Sox,Dodgers,Mets. The rest of the teams should just be AAA.

Maybe. I dont know. I think Olney is a dope, personally. He looked positively giddy in interviews when the Yanks traded for Sabathia.

He could still have a valid point here.

Just checked out SOSH. Interesting. discussimg the merits of B'mores farm system vs Gnats, Camden Yards as a hitters park, FA hometown savior signings. Seem a little concernesd about B'more's chances.:scratchchinhmm: http://sonsofsamhorn.net/index.php?showtopic=38367&st=680

One stinking 35-page thread on Tex is all they can muster? They don't deserve him!

I wish I could but it's against premium board policies and I don't want to be out $99.

Roch told someone on his blog he believes the "historic offer" from the Sox Sox could be 25mil a year.

That's insane. I cant see them doing that. Im calling bull**** on that. If they offered 25 per - even for 6 years - the press conference would already be scheduled and Boras and Tex would be swimming in a pool of money, Scrooge McDuck style and high fiving.

That's insane. I cant see them doing that. Im calling bull**** on that. If they offered 25 per - even for 6 years - the press conference would already be scheduled and Boras and Tex would be swimming in a pool of money, Scrooge McDuck style and high fiving.

No, the comment Roch made was entirely speculation.

Archived