Tuesday, April 26: Orioles at Yankees, weather permitting

SteveA

Just now, Can_of_corn said:

At least they let him throw 77 pitches!

Also Martin didn't do him any favors from what I've read.

Eh who cares? I didn't see the game but clearly Rodriguez did not have his good stuff and as usual, they won't let him throw more than 80 pitches since it appears they have no intention of bringing him up until June or July mst likely. 

Basically they'll leave him in purgatory until they can get another year of eligibility from him. Meanwhile we get shallacking after shallacking game after game. 

3 minutes ago, Tony-OH said:

Meanwhile we get shallacking after shallacking game after game. 

I mean this statement isn't really accurate as to what's been occurring, and Lyles probably isn't who I'd take out of the rotation anyways 

Well this sucks.  Felt fine all day at work, when I got home around 7:20 I started feeling aches and pains a s now I am under four blankets shivering with the chills.

Hope the Orioles can continue the comeback and entertain me at least.  It's very hard to type on a phone when shivering, plus I have to bring my arms out from under the blankets.  So I won't have much more to post here...

Just now, SteveA said:

Well this sucks.  Felt fine all day at work, when I got home around 7:20 I started feeling aches and pains a s now I am under four blankets shivering with the chills.

Hope the Orioles can continue the comeback and entertain me at least.  It's very hard to type on a phone when shivering, plus I have to bring my arms out from under the blankets.  So I won't have much more to post here...

I'm so sorry man.  I hope you feel better soon.

• Like 1

5 minutes ago, SteveA said:

Ugh feel better, hope you have access to some soup 

13 minutes ago, SteveA said:

That's sucks, man. I hope it doesn't last through the night. Anyway, hope you feel better, dude.