Teixeira watch part IX....The final stages?

Sports Guy

• Replies 2.4k
  • Created
  • Last Reply
Buck thinks the Mystery team is the Yankees...

Also..

"Nat's and Orioles can both win within the 8 year contract of Mark T, so why is it so important to go to a winner right now?"

We need to get Olney and Buck together!

I think Buck and Olney and Gammons has been abducted by the Men in Black. The Men in Black are a vicious and evil organization that Scott Boras is the leader of and their slogan is "we are the figment of your imagination." They've brainwashed 'em all! :eektf:

Ladies and gentlemen, can I please have your attention. I've just been handed an urgent and horrifying news story. I need all of you, to stop what you're doing and listen. Cannonball!

cannonball.jpg

Hasn't this same exact thing been posted like 3 times in different Tex threads?

I think Buck and Olney and Gammons has been abducted by the Men in Black. The Men in Black are a vicious and evil organization that Scott Boras is the leader of and their slogan is "we are the figment of your imagination." They've brainwashed 'em all! :eektf:

Buck also thinks that his hair is never brushed well enough as well. My god, you could eat off that head of hair. :P

Dear Santa:

I have tried my best this past year to be a good boy, a good son, a good husband.

If you are disposed, here is my Xmas list:

Peace, patience, and understanding for everyone. :)

An end to famine. :)

More tolerance in the world. :)

Happiness and good health all around. :)

Tex signing with the O's! :)

A winning season in '09 for the O's. :)

A new XBox, Wii, or PSP3. ;)

Please Santa, you da man! :)

Archived