Friday May 27: Orioles begin 5 game series in Boston, tonight exclusively on AppleTV

SteveA

The other woman announcer (seems to be doing back-up color commentary) has been barely able to get a word in edgewise the whole game. But when she does it's more cogent and enjoyable than 20 min. of Newman.

Just now, LA2 said:

The other woman announcer (she seems to be doing back-up color) has been barely able to get a word in edgewise the whole game. But when she does it's more cogent and enjoyable than 20 min. of Newman.

I'm waiting for Melanie Newman to pass out because she barely stops to take a breath calling this game. 

• Haha 1

Just now, OsFanSinceThe80s said:

Both fanbases suck, but I used to work downtown in an area where visiting fans from other teams would stay when watching games at OPACY. The most obnoxious fans were Red Sox fans especially after 2004 and it wasn't really close in my opinion. 

I agree. And I live in Brooklyn and deal with Yankees fans all the time.

3 minutes ago, OsFanSinceThe80s said:

I'm waiting for Melanie Newman to pass out because she barely stops to take a breath calling this game. 

I think I detect some unspoken aggravation in Floyd's clipped-back comments.

• Haha 1