Friday, June 3: Adley Rutschman T-Shirt night and historic first game ever vs Cleveland Guardianas

SteveA

1 minute ago, Yossarian said:

So i just saw that they are going to get rid of the sun sign on the scoreboard in centerfield.  Does anyone know what the deal with that is? It was original to the ball park, I believe.

To paraphrase what I read earlier.

The Sun stopped paying for it and while Peter was fine with keeping it around the sons aren't.

1 hour ago, eddie83 said:

Is it 2019 again?

No in 2019 we shut out the Indians 13-0, 13-0 on two consecutive nights, and I was at the ballpark for both of them.

One of the two high points of that season (the other being Rio Ruiz's walkoff grand slam off Osuna to beat the Astros in a game Verlander started against us).

2 minutes ago, SteveA said:

No in 2019 we shut out the Indians 13-0, 13-0 on two consecutive nights, and I was at the ballpark for both of them.

One of the two high points of that season (the other being Rio Ruiz's walkoff grand slam off Osuna to beat the Astros in a game Verlander started against us).

I was there for one of them. Friday night game I believe. 

51 minutes ago, LA2 said:

Haven't been to OPACY for maybe 6-7 years. Do they still have the good food there, like crab soup and cakes and beer can chicken (or was it turkey?)?

Haven't been yet this year but I started noticing a decline in the food quality and selection around 2019.  THey've added some decent new things but have lost more good things.

Boog's is a constant.

Craft beer selection has declined too,

Gerrit Cole perfect through 6.... second straight night the Yankees have taken a PG into the 7th.