Friday, June 3: Adley Rutschman T-Shirt night and historic first game ever vs Cleveland Guardianas

SteveA

1 minute ago, SteveA said:

Haven't been yet this year but I started noticing a decline in the food quality and selection around 2019.  THey've added some decent new things but have lost more good things.

Boog's is a constant.

Craft beer selection has declined too,

Gerrit Cole perfect through 6.... second straight night the Yankees have taken a PG into the 7th.

Tigers offense has bern really bad this year so far. Historically low for theTigers.

32 minutes ago, Yossarian said:

What is that kid screaming on about in the background of the broadcast?

I already had the O's on the smaller TV#2 and the Hokies NCAA baseball game on TV#1, because it is a tighter game, and means more.   I still had the sound on the O's game.

But that annoying kid drove me to turning down the sound on the O's and going with the sound on the VT game too.

7 minutes ago, eddie83 said:

I was there for one of them. Friday night game I believe. 

I think that was a Hangout Night, were you there with us in Section 8?

The Saturday I was with a Cleveland fan friend in the front row of the bleachers in CF.  He went through the Boog's line and got Boog to sign his Indians hat [Boog did play for Cleveland late in his career and my friend says he same him play there when he was a kid].

6 minutes ago, SteveA said:

I think that was a Hangout Night, were you there with us in Section 8?

The Saturday I was with a Cleveland fan friend in the front row of the bleachers in CF.  He went through the Boog's line and got Boog to sign his Indians hat [Boog did play for Cleveland late in his career and my friend says he same him play there when he was a kid].

No I was not. Never went with the group. Wish I did. One time I know I was at the stadium and was going to walk over and say hi. Regret I didn’t. I think I was my with my wife that night and buddy of mine. 

9 minutes ago, SteveA said:

He has had a ton of health issues.

I thought he'd been OK the last few years. Not the case?

I was just tooling around the Internet -- had not known that Tito Francona came up through the Browns/Orioles system and played two years with the Orioles.