Tuesday, June 14: O's at J's, second game of four

SteveA

2 minutes ago, waroriole said:

Any chance Hyder does the smart thing and PH Stowers for McKenna with the LHP out?

When you have a two men bench, you probably don't want to use one of the players this early in the game, unfortunately.

And McKenna did hit the ball pretty hard.

1 minute ago, OsFanSinceThe80s said:

I hate admitting this, but those Blue Jays blue uniforms are kinda sweet. Cito still sucks. 

I was actually thinking about all these teams having various jerseys they wear. Like to change things up, but Baltimore doesn't do it at all. I may be mistaken, but it's the same uniforms every year. No kind of cool changes or anything like that. 

Just now, SteveA said:

When you have a two men bench, you probably don't want to use one of the players this early in the game, unfortunately.

And McKenna did hit the ball pretty hard.

The guy is only here for 4 games. Let’s get our money’s worth. I’d think the manager would want to see as much as possible. 

• Upvote 1

Just now, Beysbol said:

I was actually thinking about all these teams having various jerseys they wear. Like to change things up, but Baltimore doesn't do it at all. I may be mistaken, but it's the same uniforms every year. No kind of cool changes or anything like that. 

The all orange uniforms are polarizing, but I would like to see the Orioles wear them a handful of times every season. 

4890845234_e639b9f303_b.jpg

FJ5VKFIWUAMhuzI.jpg

• Upvote 1
  • Like 1

1 minute ago, Beysbol said:

Huh? We have the white, gray, orange, and black. We have the best hat in MLB. And the alternate O’s hat.