Sunday, July 24, 2022 a Going for the Series Win

justD

3 minutes ago, Moshagge3 said:

Ump would have 100% called that a strike, had to attack it.

You don’t know that. Too early in the game to determine that a couple bad pitch calls determines the hitters swinging at a pitch three four balls off the plate. It wasn’t that close. 

The umpire sure isn’t calling it both ways.

3 minutes ago, Hank Scorpio said:

Man it drives me crazy watching us swing and miss at Nestor Cortes rule 5 fastball.

Only because he was ours and we let him walk. Duquette and Buck prob didn’t let him throw the cutter.

Is the arm angle that deceptive? It doesn't look that unique but obviously I'm not the one standing in the box against him.

1 hour ago, seak05 said:

Props to anyone at the game today, and also might want to examine your life decision making. Drink a lot of water 😛 

A tough decision for sure. Can’t really explain how, still in the first year without him, one of the only places I feel serene and happy, even when losing, is here with my fellow season tix holders in our seats. Even in this blistering heat. Like, almost nowhere else I’d rather be. So I couldn’t miss it. 

• Like 2