My one regret about this season: I’m sorry that weams, scOtt, Doc Shorebird etc. aren’t here to see this

Frobby

On 9/4/2022 at 7:21 AM, Frobby said:

I couldn’t let today pass without mentioning that it’s the one-year anniversary of the day that weams passed away.   He was a great guy who was so passionate about the Orioles.  I think about what he’d be saying now about this team, and how happy he would have been, and it brings a smile to my face, but also a large tinge of regret that he isn’t here to see it.  

Ditto for scOtt, who passed on Feb. 4, 2022, and Doc Shorebird, who left us on  April 28, 2022.   And all the other longtime Oriole fans, whether they posted on OH or not, who suffered through the last few seasons and didn’t make it to this one.   

I’ll be thinking of all of them, but especially Michael “weams” Williams today as I root for the Orioles to come through once again.  @justD, I hope this super-fun season has made it easier for you to get through the year.   

Thanks for remembering them all @Frobby. I've thought about weams often this year and ScOtt during some of the game threads. I'm sure they are all enjoying this season looking down upon us all. Just imagine the big screens up there! :D

• Upvote 1

32 minutes ago, Tony-OH said:

Thanks for remembering them all @Frobby. I've thought about weams often this year and ScOtt during some of the game threads. I'm sure they are all enjoying this season looking down upon us all. Just imagine the big screens up there! :D

And also nice to see their names at the top of the forum to remind us of their presence with us!  I feel blessed to see this amazing season!

• Upvote 1
  • Like 1