Kjerstad/Beavers/Fabian

Frobby

1 hour ago, yark14 said:

Kjerstad could hit 2 HR each game of spring training and still wouldn't make the team.  However, I really like him, Cowser, et al, putting pressure on the established big league OF-ers.  Pushes everyone to be better.

He won't make the team and doesn't have to. I want him to do so well this season that he jumps up the prospect list (top 30?) and earns a full time slot on opening day 2024

3 hours ago, RZNJ said:

I saw video of one of the home runs.  Kjerstad looks big.  Something tells me he spent a lot of time in the weight room.   I hope he can maintain whatever speed he had.

He got tired of reading posts on the Hangout that he had no power.  I've been cheering for this guy to make, glad he's back.  Will he start in Bowie?

3 minutes ago, OriolesMagic83 said:

He got tired of reading posts on the Hangout that he had no power.  I've been cheering for this guy to make, glad he's back.  Will he start in Bowie?

I felt he would start at Bowie but a good ST would give me confidence that he’ll do well there.

12 hours ago, sportsfan8703 said:

No reason to subject him to Aberdeen. If he’s going oppo, then I think it’s safe to say that the power is back. 

Man, these are exciting times to be an Orioles fan. 

I think it was safe to say the power was back after he launched  that 450+’ bomb in the AFL.  

23 hours ago, sportsfan8703 said:

No reason to subject him to Aberdeen. If he’s going oppo, then I think it’s safe to say that the power is back. 

Man, these are exciting times to be an Orioles fan. 

The best part is the fact that so many different guys have a chance to be really good. Several will not make it of course, and we have no idea who that is, but the depth of potential is so exciting. There are guys in the 30-60 range that have a decent chance to be good major leaguers.  

• Like 1