Apr 10th: Monday Evening, vs A's

FlaO'sFan

The wall cost Adley a home run. Counting yesterday, that's at least 4 runs the wall has cost the Orioles. Thankfully, Mounty got one over the next at bat so that still was able to get Cedric home. Otherwise, I would have counted 5 runs.

I think the wall must go. Put it back to normal.

5 minutes ago, Roy Firestone said:

what a crummy first inning by Gibson...this team is going to have major pitching problems if they cant get outs from mediocre hitters..

They can't and they will. It's just a matter of how often they can outscore the high run totals that  their pitchers (and, so far, their defense) give up. 

Just now, Billy F-Face3 said:

The wall cost Adley a home run. Counting yesterday, that's at least 4 runs the wall has cost the Orioles. Thankfully, Mounty got one over the next at bat so that still was able to get Cedric home. Otherwise, I would have counted 5 runs.

No CHANCE.

First off Elias would have to admit he's wrong....not likely.

Secondly it's going to cost a lot more to undo what they did.  They need all that money to help enable gambling.

1 minute ago, Alasdaire said:

At what point do you tell catchers to just not throw to second? Having a guy who doesn't throw out many runners trying to get a prolific stealer with these new bases seems like a pretty bad risk:reward when an errant throw sends him to third.

That's what Boston did right?

1 minute ago, Billy F-Face3 said:

Don't have the stats on this, but I would strongly suspect it's going to help us more than hurt us. It affects both teams, but our guys are much more familiar with it and can try to work around it. Plus the front office has already been building the roster around it.

Just now, Alasdaire said:

Don't have the stats on this, but I would strongly suspect it's going to help us more than hurt us. It affects both teams, but our guys are much more familiar with it and can try to work around it. Plus the front office has already been building the roster around it.

We have the stats for last year and it hurt the team.